Reduce your electricity costs by managing power from various energy sources, including solar panels, batteries, the national electricity grid, a generator or even a wind turbine – all with a Sunsynk Hybrid Inverter. It’s ideal for home and business and scalable so that you can expand it as required.
• Start with UPS backup power (with batteries and inverter only) and add panels later.
• Start with Grid-tied (with panels and inverter only) and add batteries later.
• Install a complete Hybrid system including batteries and solar panels which can be expanded, or...
• Go totally off the grid with a completely independent system
Ideal for powering TVs, decoders, computer equipment and appliances that consume more energy such as fridges, microwaves, washing machines, dishwashers, kettles and toasters.
- Programable export.
- Can parallel on or off grid.
- Single or 3 phase.
- Works with wind turbine.
- Works with micro inverters.
- Smart load.
- AGM or lithium batteries.
- 50% surge current for 10 sec.
Sunsynk have produced a perfect storage solution. The module consists of lithium ferro phosphate rechargeable batteries with 5.12kWh capacity rated at 51.2V 100Ah with a built-in battery management system.
The battery can be expected to remain serviceable for more than 10 years and this takes into consideration that it is charged and discharged once per day at room temperature (25°C). Lithium ferro phosphate batteries provide excellent thermal stability and storage. The module also incorporates a self-monitoring function for the detection of any abnormalities in power storage.